Designed to provide the best technology to equalize pressure between indoors and outdoors, while providing effective ventilation for a cleaner, healthier home. Eliminate gases, smoke or particulates generated from naturally vented combustion devices like a fireplace or water heater. Only BROAN offers such a complete and simple solution for automatic and controlled fresh air into the home every time you turn on the range hood! This is an interlocked, synchronized system that installs easily and requires only low voltage wiring to the sensor. Perfect for new construction or retrofit into an existing home.
- Kit includes damper, sensor, pick-up tube and air probe for easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Fits 6" ductwork
- Works with any Broan or Best ducted hood over 300 CFM saving you time and money; sensor installs directly to ducting connected to range hood
- Opens automatically only when the range hood is in use, thereby saving money on utility bills
- Meets International Residential Code M1503.4 requirements for effective ventilation for a cleaner, healthier home
What is "Make-Up Air" and why is it important? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.