Whether you're replacing an existing 27" air conditioner or just want the ultimate thru-the-wall unit, WallMaster is the perfect fit. ENERGY STAR® qualified models.
- Comfort & Convenience
- New design makes controls more accessible
- Remote control
- 24-hour timer
- Smart Fan auto-adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature
- 3-speed fan
- Auto restart
- Electronic defrost control
- Individually adjustable air louvers
- Washable, antimicrobial filter
- Energy Savings
- Money Saver® setting cycles the fan with the compressor
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- R-410A refrigerant
- Durability & Quality
- Rotary compressor provides quiet, dependable performance
- Premium aluminum exterior grille
- Dense blower insulation blocks outdoor noise
- Rifled copper tubing
- Impact resistant front cover
- High tech fins with sine wave lanced louvers increase energy efficiency by increasing surface area for heat exchange
- Installation Features
- Mounts flush with the exterior wall for a neat appearance
- Ideal for thicker wall installations, where side fins don't fit
- Firm grip handles on the chassis for easy installation and removal from wall sleeve
- Adjustable louvers direct the air flow where you need it
- A direct replacement for 27" sleeves including Fedders A and B*. Sleeve measures 27" W x 16 3/4" H
- Safety and Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection secures chassis to sleeve to deter kick-in' intrusion
- Power cord current leakage protected
- Insect barrier
- Accessories (Sold Separately)
- AG architectural grille for use with WSE sleeve
- Baffle adapter kit for use with deep sleeve installations
- Drain kit for condensate disposal
- Internal drain kit for new construction applications where condensate drain system is built-in
WSE SLEEVE ships with inside and outside weather panel and standardgrille
* Installation in Fedders B sleeve requires a baffle kit. See BAK under Accessories.
||230/208 Volts - 20 Amps
|Max Wall Depth
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
|Air Flow CFM
Wall Fit Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.