The Indulge Modern faucet blends efficiency and style into a gallery-worthy work-of-art for the kitchen. The sleek, minimalistic look of this faucet is certain to impress and blends perfectly into most modern kitchens. Streamlined design features innovative single-handle activation.
Available in both hot & cool and hot-only models.
- Dispenses steaming hot and cool drinking water
- Spout swivels to make filling pitchers and pots easier
- Unique single handle design provides minimalist look
- Stay-On cool handle remains on for easy use
- Durable all brass dispenser construction
- InSinkErator 5-Year We Come To You In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- For use with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank and Filtration System (sold separately)
- Available in chrome or brushed steel
|Required Hole Diameter
||1 3/8" - 1 1/2" (standard)
||2.5 Litre Stainless Steel Tank
||172-862 kPa (1.7-8.6 bar) (25-125 psi)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.