With the 15-in Marvel ADA-Height Clear Ice Machine with Arctic White Illuminice™ Lighting, even low profile undercounter spaces can have pure, crystal-clear ice with a dazzling presentation. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. Marvel Intuit™ Controls are programmed with cleaning reminders and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- Discretely quiet operation
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store ice bags
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls adapt ice production to usage needs
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ feature projects arctic white LED lighting through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Dramatic midnight black interior
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.625" D x 31" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.