The energy- and space-efficient way to store fine vintage wines, the 15-in Marvel Wine Refrigerator stores 24 bottles in the optimum wine preservation environment. Unlike most wine coolers, Marvel wine refrigerators are engineered to defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, temperature fluctuation and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your wine collection. Its Vibration Neutralization System buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation. Marvel Intuit controls allow you to target a precise temperature with an energy-efficient performance twice as efficient as other brands. And, Dynamic Cooling Technology and a thermal-efficient cabinet ensures the best temperature stability, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising its integrity.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and temperature stability
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores 24 bottles of wine with (6) 4-bottle roller-glide wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely cradle each wine bottle
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 40° F to 65° F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting, midnight black interior and natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18-in wide opening
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
|Number Of Zones
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||40°F to 65°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
2.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.