This versatile model can store a full selection of wine, beer, liquor, mixers, party platters and more! A truly flexible, true dual zone design, the Marvel Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Center offers two independently-controlled temperature zones. Select a precise temperature for each zone with multifunction controls. The upper zone holds 16 wine bottles on two roller-glide wine racks with vibration neutralization. And, the lower zone stores as many as 112 12-oz cans or 64 longneck bottles. And, the easy-to-install panel overlay option is designed with an integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones offers dual options for wine and beverage storage
- Upper zone environment is ideal for wine storage (45°F to 60°F) and the lower zone is designed for beverages and perishables (34°F to 42°F)
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- 5.1 total cu. ft.
- 1.85 cu. ft. upper zone stores 16 bottles of wine on (2) 8-bottle roller-glide wire wine racks
- 3.27 cu. ft. lower zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles or an additional 6 wine bottles
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks safely crade each wine bottle
- 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelf™ glass shelving converts to 3 or 6-bottle wine rack
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature convenient settings for the ultimate programmability and allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy durnig times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Solid black shelf fronts
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integratedhinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Soft Close Integrated
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 22.875" D x 34" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.