For 48-bottle wine preservation nearly twice as efficient as other wine cooler brands, look no further than the 24-in Marvel Professional High-Efficiency Wine Refrigerator. Unlike most wine coolers, Marvel wine refrigerators are engineered for the optimum wine preservation environment and defend against the enemies of wine, like damaging light, temperature fluctuation and vibration. The tinted dual pane UV-resistant glass door protects wine from light while artfully showcasing your wine collection. Its Vibration Neutralization System buffers wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation. Marvel Intuit controls allow you to target a precise temperature with energy-efficient performance twice as efficient as other brands. And, Dynamic Cooling Technology and a thermal-efficient cabinet ensures the industry's best temperature stability, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising its integrity. Professional styling, tri-color theater-style lighting and a midnight black interior adds an element of cool elegance to your home entertaining experience.
- Dynamic cooling technolgy delivers rapid cooldown, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, stores 48 bottles of wine total
- Includes (5) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine racks
- Includes (2) 4-bottle smooth-glide half-depth wine racks
- Heavy-gauge wire wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabient temperature from 45°F to 55°F in the lower zone and 55°F to 62°F in the upper zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides seamless zero clearance installation and a smooth, gentle close
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: framed stainless steel door, sturdy full-length handle, sleek stainless shelf fronts and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34.25" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
||Soft Close Integrated
|Interior Cabinet Color
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 34" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||40°F to 65°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
5.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.