SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel. Sized at just 15 1/8" wide, the BIM25H32 features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, but also has a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use. At 32" high, this unit is specially sized to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The cabinet and user-reversible door are wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for professional style built to last, with a sleek handle mounted horizontally to finish the look. This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right angle plug to allow more flush installation. Inside, the BIM25H32 can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin. The static manual defrost cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H32 ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber. With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H32 is a great way to finish any undercounter kitchen space.
- ADA compliant design: 32 1/4" height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- No pump or drain required: Convenient design allows more flexibility in positioning the unit
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Complete stainless steel exterior: Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature full 304 grade stainless steel construction made in the USA
- Professional handle: Sleek handle in brushed stainless steel is horizontally mounted for a modern look
- Mid-sized capacity: Produces and stores up to 12 pounds of ice per day cycle
- Removable bin: Bucket can be removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Storage compartment: Includes lower compartment for storing non-refrigerated items
- Reversible door: User-reversible design allows you to change the door swing to better accommodate your setup
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system helps to keep ice frozen for longer periods of time compared to other systems
- Ice scoop included: Large plastic ice scoop included for your convenience
- Sealed back: Flush design with no exposed coils for easier cleanup
- Defrost drain included: Rear-mounted drain for easier cleaning
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.25" (82 cm)
||15.18" (39 cm)
||21.0" (53 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||22.25" (57 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.0" (86 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||11.5" (29 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||12.63" (32 cm)
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
Energy Star Rated:
1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.