Get grilling faster with TYTUS' patented no-tool, quick assembly process. This freestanding grill is constructed with heavy-gauge 304 stainless steel cooking grates and dual-port burners. Featuring two folding side tables that offer extra grilling space without adding extra bulk, allowing for a more compact frame without sacrificing power or quality. TYTUS delivers a comprehensive grilling experience every time. With TYTUS, bring the heart of your home outdoors. Effortless Assembly: two people, no tools, about five minutes Heavy-Duty 8mm Solid 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates 4 Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Dual Port Burners 2 304 Stainless Steel Folding Side Tables Die-Cast Aluminum End Caps, High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel Lid & Grill Box Easy-Roll Locking Casters Full-Size Front-Loading Drip Pan 5 mm Stainless Steel Warming Rack Rotisserie Ready *Rotisserie kit sold separately (A10001) Natural Gas Ready *Conversion kit sold separately 304 Stainless Steel Doors and Cart
- Effortless Assembly: two people, no tools, about five minutes
- Heavy-Duty 8mm Solid 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- 4 Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Dual Port Burners
- 2 304 Stainless Steel Folding Side Tables
- Die-Cast Aluminum End Caps, High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel Lid & Grill Box
- Easy-Roll Locking Casters
- Full-Size Front-Loading Drip Pan
- 5 mm Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Rotisserie Ready *Rotisserie kit sold separately (A10001)
- Natural Gas Ready *Conversion kit sold separately
- 304 Stainless Steel Doors and Cart
|Main Burner Output
||12,000 BTU x 4
|Total BTU Output
||Match Stick Ignition
||LP/NG Convertible *Conversion kit sold separately (A0002)
|Assembled Height (Lid closed)
|Primary Cooking Area
||483 sq. in.
|Secondary Cooking Area
||179 sq. in.
|Side Sear Burner Area
||96 sq. in.
|Total Cooking Area
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.